Campers can receive emails at afternoon Canteen. Emails will be printed out on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 11:00 a.m. Any emails received after 11:00 a.m. will be printed the following mail day. Mail won’t be delivered during outcamping (the first Thursday and Friday of two week sessions). Campers do not have access to a computer to reply to your messages. Your emails are simply for their enjoyment. Please keep the following guidelines in mind as you send emails:
• Send camper email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please note your camper’s name and cabin number in the Subject line of the email
• One-line messages will not be delivered.Please send meaningful correspondence.
• Send emails that are uplifting, encouraging and beneficial to your child’s experience.
• Please do not send pictures as a part of any emails
We recognize that campers enjoy receiving mail from home while at camp and want to continue to allow this to be a part of the camp experience.Please follow these guidelines to help make this possible.
Note: For emergencies, please call the Camp Offices directly.