We’re fans of prayer (obviously!) and we’d love it if you joined us in prayer or included us in your own prayer time.
Thank you for joining us in prayer for this ministry. God can do amazing things through our prayers. He hears each one of our prayers and He cares for us! Below you will find some of the things you can be praying for about Camp Deer Run. From staffing decisions to fundraising, camp safety to spiritual growth, there are so many things we need to be praying about. May God be glorified in our prayers and in our efforts to serve Him. All things by prayer, all things!
1. God is Glorified – Pray that in all things here at CDR God will be glorified
2. Long lasting / Widespread Impact – That the impact of this summer will span for years to come spreading throughout the world in the lives of campers and staff.
3. Fill our beds – Pray that each of our camping sessions will be full with 200 campers
4. Summer Staff – Pray that God will bring us an amazing group of counselors with servants hearts and a deep desire to share the Lord with the campers
5. Funding – Pray that CDR will be blessed with continual growth in funding so that the ministry may improve and continue its development in reaching young people
6. Spiritual Growth – Pray that spiritual growth will be abundant among the campers and staff this summer
7. Camp Safety – Pray that God will give the Staff wisdom and good decision-making to give campers a safe, fun, and spiritual experience.
8. Receptive Campers – Pray that God would prepare the campers’ hearts to be receptive to learning and growing in their knowledge and love for Jesus
9. Unity – Pray that the Year round Staff, Board Members and Summer Staff may have a spirit of unity as they serve together
10. God’s blessing on our lives – Pray that God will help each camper, staff member, and all Deer Runners to be walking faithfully close by His side